NSB “Guna Waruna” Facebook competition for the International Children’s and Elders’ Day 2021
In order to mark the significance of the International Children’s and Elders’ Day, it is proposed to conduct a social media campaign – Facebook, encouraging customers & the general public to post short videos (maximum duration 1 min) relating to the following topic.
|Children||What do the children think of the adults|
|Adults/Parents||What do the adults think of the children/next generation|
- A small video clip of a maximum of 1 minute (can be recorded using a mobile phone) on how adults/children feel about the other party, should be inboxed to NSB official Facebook page.
- Selected videos will be uploaded to the Facebook page from 1st October to 8th October
- Competitors can get reactions to their posts till 12.00 pm on 11th October.
- 20 winners will be selected (10 winners from each category)
- Posts that should be published will be selected by the Management
- 3 posts from each category (total 6) which receive the highest number of positive reactions (like, heart, care, wow) will be selected.
- The remaining posts will be judged by a panel of judges and 7 posts from each category (total 14) will be selected.
- Winners will be announced on or before 31st October 2021
Cash prize of gift tokens worth of Rs. 25,000/- or Rs. 25,000/- deposit to the existing NSB account or a new NSB account with a deposit of Rs. 25,000/- for 20 winners.
Terms & Conditions:
- The sender should be a fan of the NSB Official Facebook page.
- The competition will be held from 1st October to 11th October 2021.
- Competitors can send posts till 7th October 2021 and get reactions to their posts till 12.00 pm on 11th
- The competition ends at 12.00 pm on 11th October 2021.
- 6 winners will be selected based on the number of positive reactions.
- 14 winners will be selected by the panel of judges.
- The video clip (maximum 1 minute) should be original.
- This competition is administrated by the Bank, and the decisions of which will be the final.
- The Bank reserves the right to disqualify entries that are defamatory, discriminating and/or profane in any way.
- The Bank staff members and their first-degree relatives will not be eligible as the winner of the competition. (First-degree relatives – spouse, parent, sibling or child)