NSB Mastercard – Daraz Avurudu Campaign
- Discount: 12% discount for all Mastercard cards
- Duration: 25th – 31st March ( 7 days only)
- Max Cap:
- 25th March: Rs 6,000
- 26th– 31st March: Rs 3,500
- Redemption channel: collect voucher on Campaign page
Terms and Conditions – Daraz Avurudu Wasi Mastercard T&Cs
• This offer is valid only on 25th – 31st March 2022.
• Eligible for all NSB Mastercard Cards issued in Sri Lanka. (Debit, Credit, Prepaid, Commercial, Business)
• NSB Mastercard Cardholders will be eligible for an extra 12% discount sitewide except for some selected products including Samsung mobile phones, gift vouchers & infant milk powder.
• On 25th March, the maximum amount of discount that can be obtained per transaction is Rs. 6,000
• From 25th – 31st March, the maximum amount of discount that can be obtained per transaction is Rs. 3,500
• During offer period the maximum amount of discount that can be obtained for a Utility payment is Rs. 250.
• A cardholder can redeem this offer only 01 time during the offer period.
• It is mandatory to collect the NSB Mastercard voucher in order to avail the bank discount (without collecting, discount will not apply on payment page).
• Without collecting the NSB Mastercard voucher the discount will not apply although the transaction can be completed without discount.
• Every discount transaction on the NSB Mastercard day will require collecting the Mastercard voucher again (1 voucher collection is valid for 1 discount transaction only).
• If a transaction is conducted on the NSB Mastercard card without the Mastercard voucher and discount is not availed, it will be treated as final and customer will not be eligible for a discount.
• Only one NSB Mastercard voucher can be redeemed on one transaction (multiple vouchers cannot be applied on one transaction).
• Customer need to collect the relevant voucher based on the payment type
o for outright payment – collect the outright payment discount voucher
• General terms and conditions of Daraz and Mastercard shall apply.