Do you have a lifelong desire for pilgrimage? We at NSB understand it and are here to help. Now you can embark upon the pilgrimage you have always desired without worrying about the finances by obtaining a NSB Charika loan.
Who can obtain a NSB Charika Loan?
Any Sri Lankan Citizen:
- Who is Permanently Employed.
- Who is a Pensioner.
What is the quantum of loan that can be obtained?
- A facility of up to Rs. 250,000/- or 80% of the total cost of the tour whichever is lower
What is the repayment period?
- A maximum of 48 months.
What collateral is required?
- Salary or Pension should be remitted directly to NSB
- One guarantor below 60 years of age (Preferably a family member of the applicant)
- Decreasing Term Assurance Policy (DTA)
To obtain a NSB Charika Loan simply visit your nearest NSB Branch or for more information call us on our 24 hour hotline at +94 11 2 379 379.