Enjoy 20% off @ Keells and Daraz.lk with NSB MasterCard Debit Cards
Daraz Offer Construct
- Extra 20% OFF sitewide on daraz.lk with NSB Mastercard Debit Cards.
- *Valid only for one transaction during the offer period
- This offer is valid from 15th September to 14th October 2023.
- NSB Mastercard Debit Cardholders will be eligible for an Extra 20% discount sitewide.
- The maximum amount of discount that can be obtained per transaction is Rs. 2,000/-.
- This offer is valid only for one transaction during the offer period.
- It is mandatory to collect the NSB debit voucher in order to avail the bank discount (without collecting, discount will not apply on payment page).
- The offer is not applicable on utility bill payments, reloads, postpaid bills, gift vouchers & selected products.
- Without collecting the bank voucher, the discount will not apply although the transaction can be completed without discount.
- If a transaction is performed on a bank card without collecting the bank voucher and discount is not availed, it will be treated as final and customer will not be eligible for a discount.
- Only one bank voucher can be redeemed on one transaction (multiple bank vouchers cannot be applied on one transaction).
- General terms and conditions of Daraz and NSB shall apply.
Keells Offer Construct
- Spend LKR 7500 or more and get a flat 20% instant discount.
- Offer Period: 15th September – 6th October (Wednesday & Thursday)
- Promotion is not applicable for Rice, Milk powder, Sugar, Dhal, Wheat flour, Infant food, liquor, tobacco, Hampers, Gift vouchers and Pharmaceutical items.
- Offer is valid from 15st September to 06th October 2023
- Maximum discount is Rs. 2500/- per bill
- Offer can be availed twice a month for each National Savings Bank Mastercard debit card.
- Eligible BINs : 539986, 531191, 517270,517580
- Max 5kg or 5 units allowed for promotion eligibility.
- Promotion is applicable only on Wednesdays and Thursdays.
- Full payment should be made from your bank card to be eligible for this offer.
- All discounts apply on a net value basis. T & C apply